I mean when you think about it the whole process is just so… bizarre.
- Let us harvest the little seeds from these plants and grind them up until they produce a fine powder!
- We should mix this powder with water from the stream or that sacred liquid that bovines lactate from their mammary glands!
- Hark! Maybe we should wait a few hours until the microscopic magical forces make our concoction bubble!
- Wow guys we should really roll this into a ball and put it on a fire I wonder what that would make.
- surprise! aww jisss “bread” motherfuckers
LOL YES. Y’KNOW?? And like, people made bready things happen like ALL OVER THE WORLD. Roti, naan, bannock, other breads from other continents that I don’t know about but now that I’m thinking about it I would love to try because I enjoy breads.
AND THEN: NOODLES. Like, how did noodles happen? How did people think up noodles?!
Don’t get me started on rice….